EUROPEAN PLAN - LAKES BREZEL & DES EUDISTES
100 pounds (45 kg) per person
- Rain suit
- Rubber boots
- Fishing hat
- Insulated gloves
- Fishing gear
- Fishing knife
- Wool socks
- T-shirt and warm sweater
- Flashlight and battery
- Sunglasses (polarised)
- Sunscreen (skin and lips)
- Lighter or matches
- Insect repellent with DEET
- Photo or video camera
- Soap and shampoo
- Personal prescription drugs
- Fishing license
- Sleeping bag
- Bath towel
- Beer, wine, alcohol, water, coffee, juice, etc.
- Cooler, dry ice & worms
- Plastic bags for packing (fish)
- Chocolate, chips, peanuts, etc.
- Food (complete grocery)
- Toilet paper and tissues
- Garbage bags
- Dish soap and towel
- Cleaning cloth and paper towels
Even if the average catch is of approximately 2 pounds, you could be taken by surprise by a bigger fish; therefore we recommend that you bring a robust fishing rod and reel filled with (new) 10 pounds test monofilament. For fly fishing we recommend a 7 1/2 to 8 feet rod with floating silk or sinking tip with a maximum 10 pounds test monofilament.
- Krocodile #2 (mixed)
- Little Cleo 1/3 oz (mixed)
- Syclops #9 1/3 oz (gold and silver)
- Dare Devil 1/3 oz (red and white)
- E.G.B. (mixed colors and sizes)
- Williams (mixed colors and sizes)
- Cami (mixed colors and sizes)
- Lucky Strike Gator 1/3 oz (silver)
- Bas de lignes #1
Note: We strongly recommend buying Mickey Finn tandem flies with hook #4 as they are also used for light tackle.
Stramer: Grey Ghost - Magog Smelts - Mickey Finn - Pink Lady - Fluorescent or rainbow colour - Green Fish - Black Nose Dale - Coachman.
Dry flies: Muddler Minnow - Wolly Bugger - Royal Wolf - Grey Wolf. Models imitating mice have provided excellent results.
Note: Several lures and flys not mentioned above might prove very effective. We suggest bringing lures which have provided you success in the past and use the above list to complete your tackle box.
|Mornings and evenings 40˚-60˚ F||Mornings and evenings 55˚-70˚ F||Mornings and evenings 50˚-65˚ F|
|Afternoons 60˚-75˚ F||Afternoons 65˚-80˚ F||Afternoons 60˚-75˚ F|
FISH CONSERVATION AND TRANSPORT
European plan guests must bring a cooler for the transport of their fish for the return trip. We provide to our VIP American plan guests the preparation of their fish with boxes for transport.